Shoe Repair Services
Shoe repair adds value to your footwear investment. Your neighborhood shoe repair professional can save you money, make your shoes more comfortable and keep you looking good.
In addition to replacing soles and heels, here are some other footwear-related services you can find at your local shoe repair shop.
- Shoes can be stretched for increased comfort.
- Shoes can be adapted to fit unique feet.
- Shoes can be professionally waterproofed to protect from salt stains.
- Heel tips can be changed from hard to non-skid rubber.
- Heel savers can be applied to prolong the life of the heel.
- Protective soles can be applied to prolong the life of the leather soles.
- Eyelets and other hardware can be replaced.
You can also visit the shoe repair shop with new shoes. Here are a few ways shoe repairers add value to new footwear.
- Protective soles can be applied to extend sole life and increase slip resistance.
- Shoes can be dyed if a color change is necessary.
- Shoes that are too tight can be stretched up to a quarter size.
- Plastic heels can be replaced with slip-resistant rubber.
- Shoes can be weatherproofed for added protection in wet or oily environments.
More than shoes
Your shoe repairers’ expertise isn’t limited to your feet. They can also:
- Replace Zippers
- Shorten belts
- Repair luggage
- Re-lace baseball gloves
- Stitch handbags
- Repair jacket tears
- Refinish leather coats
- Replace buckles